Sunday 13 September 2009

Pass it on...

So, I've been commissioned to make a series of 4 cushions for a friend and am halfway through! I quite like the fabric covered buttons I made for the back...

I was rather chuffed to be given this award last week by Rebecca (Daydreams in Lace)- the idea is the recipient can then pass it on to 3 of their favourites.


Of course there are so many fabulous blogs out there and it's taken me nearly a week to make a decision, but here goes...
Firstly to Jill Wignall for her simple but brilliant Today I Saw - I just love it and look forward to her daily postcard postings.

Next up, Belle and Boo have just introduced some beautiful, organic soaps to their range of goodies. I will definitely be buying some as I think they will make fantastic stocking fillers!

And thirdly for her truly wonderful stitched pieces, Cathy Cullis, you inspire me! You can see her blog here.

So ladies, now it's your turn to make some tough decisions - who will you pass on your award to?

3 comments:

  1. ooh those cushions look lovely, hope we get to see the other two in the series later on...

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing cushions! Im sure your friend will be over the moon with them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those buttons are seriously cute.

    ReplyDelete