Thursday 20 January 2011

Cottages, Polperro

Good morning, folks - and what a beautiful morning it is! Makes me feel like spring is on the way!
Thank you for all your lovely comments recently, they mean alot to me you know!
The picture here had such a positive response that, thanks to some prodding from my Facebook buddies, I have decided to do some smaller framed stitched pieces: and this is the first of them!

It's based on some cottages in the Cornish fishing village, Polperro. Perhaps you know it?

A little detail...

Available in my Folksy shop now!
Enjoy the sunshine!

12 comments:

  1. It's gorgeous! I have a painting by Brenda King of Cornish cottages which I love, and this really has the same feel. Just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful!! it has a fabulous feel to it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. love your work. Just been looking at 'Scandinavian Stitcing' my new treat, I think you would love this book. jennyx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh these are absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab make, can't believe how quickly the last one you made went on facebook - that is how fantastic your makes are !

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can understand why they are so popular - just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. 'Oh' gasp - that is soooooo beautiful.

    Nina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are amazing. Really beautiful.

    I have something on my blog for you if you want to pop over and see.

    Clare
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous, and I read your lovely article in Oh Comely, you looked fab! well done, you're so talented! :)

    ReplyDelete