Sunday 26 July 2009

What Herbie did next

Friday night - wine, chocolate and a DVD - it's become a bit of a tradition in our house!

The kids were tucked up in bed early and we were halfway through all three of the aforementioned treats, blissfully unaware of what our two year old was up to upstairs.

He appeared at 9.30 like this!!


And it was permanent ink! One friend tried to be positive and remarked, "At least he's ambidextrous!" I thought Mother-In-Law was going to wet her knickers.

I wonder if there's a waiting list for Borstal...

4 comments:

  1. That's too funny. Love him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes! Can you imagine what fun it must be to be that age? My 6 year old drew on a moustache last week - luckily not magic marker but he certainly had 5 o'clock shadow for a couple of days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I laughed so much I cried when I read this last night. It's exactly the kind of thing my 2 yr old (and 4 yr old sadly!) would do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ace - I'm properly laughing out loud! x

    ReplyDelete